Company: A LIFE HOSPITALITY GROUP
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Premier Hospitality Group focused on cultivating an experience for eating, drinking, lounging and entertainment is looking for an experienced night life Restaurant General Manager to join our team at various concepts including night life, food truck and specialty dine-in car wash. The General Manager role is responsible for overseeing the staff, food costs, compliance and bar responsibilities. In various concepts this position will manage the crowd and special guests during events.
- The ideal candidate will have several years of prior restaurant experience where hospitality is a top priority. Specific Responsibilities
- Controls day-to-day operations by scheduling, ordering, and developing the restaurant team members.
- Controls profit & loss, by following cash control/security procedures, maintaining inventory, managing labor, reviewing financial reports, and taking appropriate actions.
- Recruits, interviews, and hires team members, conducts performance appraisals, takes disciplinary action, motivates and trains.
- Has authority to hire and terminate (or participate in those decisions) with approval/partnership with Ownership.
- Ensures that the Occupational Safety and Health Act, local health and safety codes, as well as the company safety and security policies are being adhered to.
About A Life Hospitality:
We are a Hospitality Group with multiple concepts cultivated to provide the ultimate experiences in food, drinks, entertainment, lounging and more. We provide an environment like no other with our various brands. Our customers frequent our establishments for our unique culture and colorful ambiance.
Powered by JazzHR