Company: NIGEL WRIGHT
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 per annum
Hybrid working - global organisation A global organisation is seeking a Group Financial Accountant to join their team. The Financial Accountant will be responsible for the consolidation and presentation of the group's financial results and for working with the wider Financial Accounting team to ensure compliance with accounting standards across the group. This is a perfect role for a first time mover from practice to industry. On offer is hybrid working and an attractive benefits package. The Role
As a Financial Accountant, your duties will include:
- Preparation of financial information for the half year results
- Involvement in the production of the full year Group Annual Report and Accounts
- Preparation of accounting papers for the Group and subsidiaries relating to complex accounting issues.
- Writing and updating the Group’s accounting policies;
- Preparation of Group’s monthly capital expenditure report, by reviewing and collating operating companies’ Group submissions.
- Preparation of various accounting tasks, such as office of national statistic surveys and Corporate Sustainability Reporting.
- Involvement in ad-hoc projects throughout the year
- Preparation and/or review of statutory financial statements for all subsidiaries
- Qualified ACA Accountant
- Strong technical skills and ability to read and understand accounting standards
- Exposure to Finance/ERP systems
- Experience working on Group level audits
- A positive, self-motivated and driven character with a clear desire to succeed
- Strong communication skills