Job Title: Account Manager
Job Type: Permanent/ Full time
Salary: Competitive salary + uncapped commission
Are you looking for a new exciting role with a reputable company?
Do you have experience in Sales?
Our client is a reputable company looking for an Account Manager to join their friendly team. You will be assigned 500-600 clients, whereby you will be introducing them to new products, as well as reaching out to existing clients on their current order intake and maintain relationships.
If you have experience in sales, have a positive and resilient attitude, this could be the role for you.
- 20 days holiday (plus bank holidays).
- A nice working environment.
- Chance for progression as the company grows.
- Uncapped commission.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Outbound calling, required to make 50-60 calls per day.
- Build and develop relationships with clients.
- Business development to introduce new products to new clients.
- Market research will be required on company knowledge before making a call.
- Working towards weekly and monthly targets and KPI's.
- Sales experience within a call centre industry.
- Account management experience is preferred.
- B2B experience.
- Able to work towards targets.
- Cold calling experience is desired but not essential.
Working hours: Monday to Friday 08.30- 5.30.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Role: Account Manager
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Redhill, Surrey,
Apply for this job now.