Our company is growing! We are adding another Installation team to our crew and are looking for an experienced HVAC Installer to head the team.
We strive to provide a steady 40 hour work week year round. Yes, sometimes more or less than 8 hours a day 5 days a week may be required to meet seasonal fluctuations in demand, but we are a company that believes in maintaining a good work-life balance and do not make hiring/firing decisions based on work load. The majority of our employees have been with us for 10-20+ years and we pride ourselves on thriving during the slow times to keep our workers employed and hope they stay with us for a long time.
Local candidates preferred.
SIGNING BONUS AVAILABLE!!
- Install add-on/replacement heating, ventilation, and air conditioning systems
- Mostly residential with some light commercial possible
- Ductwork fabrication
- Adhere to all safety policies and procedures
- Must have previous experience in HVAC installation
- Ability to handle physical workload including climbing ladders on rooftops, attics, and in crawl spaces
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Must work well on a team
- Competitive compensation based on skill
- Steady, consistent hours, typically 8am to 4:30pm - occasional Saturday work may be required
- Training programs and continuing education are ongoing for all employees
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Signing bonus
We a third-generation family owned and operated residential and light commercial HVAC contractor located in Keego Harbor, MI.
Role: Experienced HVAC Installer
Location: Keego Harbor,
Apply for this job now.