Represent a global brand with both internal and external customers and act as a brand ambassador.
The role holder will be key to providing expertise in the understanding of processes and procedures from a complaint’s perspective. They will be subject matter experts and technicians in complaint handling and understand how to gather information for a complaint investigation. They will have good stakeholder management skills to ensure they have the ability to influence the appropriate and timely investigations and support the right outcomes for the customer. They will be able to demonstrate accuracy in work production and attention to detail and getting written and verbal communications, correct at the first point of asking is key.
They will support the wider Transfer Agency business unit with all required responses to complaints in a timely manner and in line with both internal and externally regulated and client time frames. The role holder needs to be able to influence and facilitate information gathering to ensure the correct and appropriate detail is ascertained.
Acting as a central point of reference for the end-to-end complaints and will provide timely and thorough feedback where there are learning points for individuals and teams.
Supporting the production of root cause MI and will link in with the central compliance team to ensure this is in line with the wider business reporting.
The role holder will be key to providing the face of link by responding to complaints both written and verbal in a professional manner, always bringing matters to a satisfactory close and be able to represent the business by facing directly to a corporate client as required.
There will be a requirement to work in a fast-paced environment with colleagues and therefore teamwork and collaborative working is essential.
Key Accountabilities and main responsibilities
- Effectively handle and resolve complaints in a timely manner with all clients in line with both local SLAs and regulation
- Encourage active complaint resolution at first point of contact
- Advocate correct role model behaviours in terms of speedy and accurate complaint resolution via the appropriate channels
- Ensure that all complaint processes and procedures are kept up to date
- Maintain a high awareness of complaints/root cause and MI across all teams
- Provide support to the leadership teams as required across Transfer Agency
- Ensure all teams are accountable and respond in a timely manner to complaint issues
- Ability to interpret MI and root cause information
- Strong and proven customer service skills
- Strong and effective written and verbal communication skills
- Act as “go to” point of referral on complaints from operational/CSC peers
- Strong influencing skills
- Excellent ability to communicate at all levels
- Provide coaching and feedback to operational/CSC teams as appropriate
- Ability to remain calm under pressure and provide measured and well articulated responses
Governance & Risk
- Technical expertise of Complaint procedures
- Good understanding of Compliance processes around complaints
- Understanding of FOS
- Good understanding of how/when to raise breaches and incidents
- Proven experience within the Financial Services/Funds Industry
- Proven experience working within a complaint’s environment
- At least 1 x IOC module and ideally working towards full qualification
Experience & Personal Attributes
About Link Group / Fund Solutions:
- Excellent and proven customer service skills
- Up to date industry awareness and understanding
- Experience in feedback delivery
- Ability to act as a coach and mentor
- Influence internal and external stakeholders
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent team working and collaboration
- IOC modules (at least module 1)
Our Funds Solutions division is a leading independent Authorised Fund Manager and provider of fund administration and transfer agency services. We leverage our specialist knowledge and technology to support traditional and alternative funds in UK, Ireland, Luxembourg and Australia, manage £100bn of assets with circa 500 people. With a focus on strong governance, regulatory expertise and risk management, our business helps to manage regulatory compliance for asset managers and investors. Our unique place in the market, combined with our partnership approach, depth of experience and well-invested systems, enables us to support investment managers through the challenges of changing market and investor needs, and, as a result, help them to enhance returns, minimise costs and mitigate their risks.What’s in it for you?A very competitive basic salary plus benefits.23 days’ holiday to start, (rising to 25) plus Bank Holidays, with the opportunity to buy extra leave.Company matched pension scheme, private medical cover, life assurance, a cycle2work scheme, fully paid maternity, adoption and shared parental leave, paternity pay of two weeks…and plenty more.Voluntary benefits designed to suit your lifestyle – from discounts on retail and socialising, to health & wellbeing, travel and technology.The possibility of working from home, flexible working or working part-time options are availa...