Who We Are
For over two decades, The Falcon Group's mission has been to understand our client's variety of needs, while keeping to their anticipated budget and exceeding their desired results. The Falcon Group's stellar services include Architectural Services and Civil, Structural, Construction & MEP Engineering Services, and much more.
Here at The Falcon Group, with 80+ experts, we have made it our mission to deliver exceptional customer service to our diverse client base (community associations, industrial, commercial and retail buildings, hospitality & healthcare).
With 5 offices across the East Coast, and licensed in NJ, PA, NY, DC, DE, CT, FL, MD, VA and MI, the firm is rapidly growing, so we are always looking to recruit talented professionals. Whether you are looking to hone your craft or pick up new skills and specialties, The Falcon Group is a team to support your professional and personal growth.
We have an immediate opening for a Construction Project Manager with 3-5 years' building envelope and roofing experience to work in the Existing Buildings Renovation/ Multi-Family residential consulting in our Trevose, Pennsylvania location. In addition to the Trevose area, projects also take place in Central Jersey, South Jersey, and Southeastern Pennsylvania.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Take on overall management responsibility of client projects, including communication with clients, proposal development, site meetings and management of Falcon resources, contractors and consultants, delivery of final product.
- Understanding the specifications for the project and collecting post-project feedback to look for issues and opportunities for improvement.
- Monitoring the contractor work for conformance to project specifications.
- Working as our client's representative on site during work, reviewing and processing bid document, change orders, RFI's, construction documents, etc.
- Conducting on-site inspections and documenting existing conditions, perform field testing, photographing, and creation of hand sketches to observe work in progress.
- Maintaining organized records, files, drawings, or other data essential to the project and ensure they are complete and stored appropriately.
- Preparation of cost estimates by field measuring building and site components or performing take-offs of drawings.
- Preparing written correspondence for clients, attorneys, contractors, etc.
- Prioritizing and managing multiple projects within budget restrictions.
- Business development which involves attendance at marketing functions, business dinners/ events, and cross-marketing with other offices.
- Working closely with teams to understand the scope of work, budget, goals, deliverables, and timeline to ensure project success.
- Performing other related duties as assigned.
This position will mostly be in the field on job sites but will also require time in the office to help prepare construction documents and reports.
- Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university in Engineering or Architecture or Construction Management or relevant work experience.
- Three - Five years' experience, and/ or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience. Building Envelope and Roofing experience a must.
Licenses and Certifications
- OSHA 10 hour certified preferred.
- Must have or be able to obtain an unrestricted valid Driver's License.
- Personal drive, commitment, discipline; the desire to own your project from start to finish.
- Excellent written and verbal communication/presentation skills.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple projects at one time.
- Ability to interact in a professional manner with clients and colleagues.
- Ability to attend meetings and events, as needed.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook preferred; AutoCAD/ I.T. skills a plus.
- Ability to work individually or with team members and work collaboratively with other disciplines.
- Ability to work in the field and to travel outside local areas as workload and projects require.
- Ability to read construction drawings.
- Professional report writing skills required.
- Ability to review code requirements required.
- Construction inspection skills required.
- Ability to:
- Lift/ Carry up to 40 lbs. (ladders, hammers, harness equipment, etc.).
- Safely work at heights (fall protection & safety equipment provided).
- Work on suspended scaffolding on the exterior of the building high above ground (secured and protected).
- Safely use and/or operate ladders, scaffolds, lifts and other access equipment.
We offer competitive salaries, professional work environments and a comprehensive benefits package. Benefits include:
- Medical, Dental and Vision coverage, where we pay a portion of the premiums.
- Allstate Supplemental Insurance
- 401K- A retirement program where we provide a match up to 3%.
- We offer Paid Holidays, Paid sick time and Vacation days.
- Fully Company funded Short-Term & Long-Term Disability benefits
- Employee Referral Program
- Continuing Education Reimbursement
- Professional Licensing Assistance
- Jury Duty Leave
- Maternity/Paternity Leave
- Mobile Phone Reimbursement/ discounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Workers Compensation
We are not offering re-location for this position.
Equal Opportunity Employer/ Veterans/ Disabled
Powered by JazzHR