SUMMARY: Self Employed Consultant – UK WIDE - 5+ PQE - Are you looking for a better work life balance? Are you confined to the same routines, office location and working times? Do you still want to work for a well-regarded firm, but on your terms?
JOB TITLE: Self Employed Consultant
PQE REQUIRED: 5+
LOCATION: UK Wide
SALARY: Up to 75% in your favour
THE ROLE: There are many reasons why you may choose to become a Legal Consultant, including but not limited to:
• Financially rewarding – rather than working at Partner or Associate level and passing work to junior members of staff, as a Legal Consultant you can do the work and reap the rewards
• Lifestyle – most people are now seeing remote working as an excellent lifestyle change, enabling greater choice and flexibility. For example, being available for the school run, avoiding rush hour traffic, no more late nights or high billable hours and targets
• Be your own boss - have you reached a point in your career where you want to be your own boss? What better way to do this than to become a Legal Consultant, giving you total control over your professional life
• Your network – have you spent several years building your contact/client network? Becoming a Legal Consultant allows you to capitalise and make the most of your hard work
• Following – it is possible you may not want to pass on repeat business and as Legal Consultant you won't have to. You can continue to give your clients the full care and attention they deserve
• Decide on your caseload – pick and choose what legal matters you are interested in and want to work on. If the firm passes on any enquiries, remember you are under no obligation to take it in on
THE CANDIDATE: As a Legal Consultant Solicitor you will ideally have a minimum of 5+ PQE and may or may not come ready made with a client following. You will work on a self-employed basis, under the commercial umbrella of a law firm, utilising the firm's services, while generating their own work to produce fees.
WHY PUT YOUR CAREER IN OUR HANDS: Felicity has become an expert in her field and has undertaken substantial training to enable her to become a specialist in this niche way of working.
• Felicity currently works with firms varying in size from small boutiques up to top 100 firms offering this new and innovative way of working.
• As a specialised consultant Felicity can give advice to Firms of any size around Consultancy set-ups and how they work.
• Felicity has assisted many Solicitors in their moves into Consultancy allowing them to work more flexibly with excellent financial gain