The Staffing Manager will play a critical role acting as a liaison between clients and candidates, while driving revenue for the branch. The staffing manager runs a full desk and will recruit candidates to place them on assignments through Supplemental Health Care contracts with local facilities.Though this position does not have any direct reports, it does manage the process of recruiting, staffing and retention of both customers and clients. The ideal candidate should be proficient and experienced in the following areas:
- Inside sales calls to facilities & do heavy cold calling to candidates for pipeline development
- Build and develop relationships with both clients and candidates in the area
- Run profitable deals, provide exceptional customer service and operate with high CORE values
- Obtain 100% of personal revenue quota. This quota is based on putting candidates to work and creating billable hours for the individual desk and the division. Working with the Branch Manager weekly on strategy, goals, and activity benchmarks will be key to success. Assignments booked need to be done 100% in accordance with profit goals for the division.
- Ensure 90% retention of all placed candidates. In order to achieve this, quality customer service, strong core values and persistence will be key.
- Obtain Starts. Starts for Supplemental Health Care are new hire candidates that will complete work with our health care clients/facilities. It is mandatory to meet 100% of personal quota on a regular basis. To ensure success, aggressive follow up and follow through, cold calling, skill marketing to clients, and effective use of social media will need to be utilized on a daily basis.
- Provide top notch quality assurance
- Calling candidates daily is key to performance. At minimum, starting out, quota is 60 calls per day. Being 100% to quota of personal call goal weekly is imperative.
- Strong personal desire to sell SHC to candidates and clients in a very competitive atmosphere
- Bachelors degree preferred but not required
- Minimum 1 year of experience preferred but not required
- Recent work in a similar culture that espouses cooperation, team spirit, strong work ethic, and a go getter attitude
Supplemental Health Care is a leader in the healthcare staffing industry, with four national divisions and more than 60 offices throughout the United States. We place nurses, therapists, physicians, physician assistants, HIM specialists and other healthcare professionals in great short and long-term positions at top facilities across the country. Established in 1984, we consistently rank among the largest companies in the industry, with over 400 employees nationwide and more than 2,500 healthcare professionals working for us each day.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Supplemental Health Care is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Supplemental Health Care participates in E-Verify to confirm work authorization. Please visit #removed# for more information.
Supplemental Health Care delivers wide-ranging workforce solutions that address staffing challenges faced by healthcare organizations today. Since 1984, the company has provided organizations better access to skilled nurses, therapists, physicians and other healthcare specialties.
With more than 60 local offices in major U.S. markets and national travel Nursing and Allied divisions, Supplemental Health Care places professionals in temporary and travel positions at a variety of healthcare settings nationwide. Supplemental Health Care is proud to serve as a trusted workforce solutions provider helping healthcare organizations achieve positive patient outcomes.
Role: Staffing Manager
Apply for this job now.