Templeton & Partners are seeking a Lead Enterprise Architect for one of our international client within the Banking/Financial sector to be based in their London,UK office once is safe to return to work but for the mean time it will be remote working. This role potentially could be INSIDE IR35 so we are accepting Inside/Outside IR35 rates.
We are looking for an experienced Lead Enterprise Architect with the experience below:
- More than 5+ years of experience as a Enterprise Architect.
- Systems Engineer background would be an advantage. (Public IaaS/PaaS Cloud - GCP, Azure, AWS)
- Intergration with Public Cloud including SaaS - authentication schemes, single sign systems etc)
- Knowledge of Private Cloud environments.
- Providing the best practise through published reference architectures
- Knowledge of Containers - Dockers, Kubernetes for management and orchestration
- Cloud Industry Security
- CPU Mircoarchitectures (Intel, AMD, SPARC) & Virtualisation (VMWare, Xen, Hyper-V etc
I look forward to review your application and discussing this opportunity further.