COMPANY: VAL WADE RECRUITMENT
JOB TYPE: Permanent, FullTime
SALARY: Up to £21000 per annum
Our client a Legal Body based in Central London is looking for an organised and enthusiastic Administrator to start ASAP.
The main duties of the Administrator are:
- Maintain and update membership records and marketing databases
- Perform routine quality checks on the membership database
- Remain current with Association policies and procedures
- Perform other related duties as required
- Process membership applications
- Take credit card payments for membership
- Despatch welcome packs and membership cards
- Maintain and update records documentation in respect of the membership database accurately
- Data management - correcting and updating membership records
- Assist in the member renewals process
- Assist in coordinating the yearly subscription renewal process
- Send renewal and reminders emails to all classes of membership
- To generate membership subscription reminders
- Deal with general enquiries by telephone, letter and emails
- Maintain team calendar of activities and key events and meetings
- Handle telephone and email enquiries
- Respond promptly to enquiries
- To manage, co-ordinate and implement marketing campaigns
- Assist in the creation and update of membership marketing material e. letters, new member welcome packs, newsletters, e-news, membership guides, member questionnaires and brochures
- Assist in the production of marketing mailings and to ensure they are sent out to deadline as set out in the membership marketing plan
- Actively participate in the discussion of ideas related to new member development and member retention
- Actively promote and sell memberships
- Undertake member satisfaction
- Manage member events - managing invitations, enquiries, registrations and chasing attendance via reminders and phone calls
- Process and analyse reports and listings as requested
The successful candidate will have administration experience working in a membership or business to business direct marketing environment and have experience handling high volumes of data. You need to have excellent written and verbal communication skills, excellent and professional customer service skills, be well organised and proactive. You need to have excellent time management skills, strong attention to detail and accuracy, diplomatic and friendly. You need to be flexible, be a creative thinker and have good levels of Microsoft package skills with advanced knowledge of Excel.
Due to the large number of applications that we receive, only successful candidates will be contacted.
This is a great opportunity, apply now!