Software Engineer - start ASAP!
An interesting opportunity for a highly skilled Software Engineer to join a globally renowned transportation and logistics business in Leicester.
They have recently moved into a brand-new facility and have received a significant investment to expand their technology division, taking on a range of new projects over the next few years.
You will be provided the opportunity to work on a number of greenfield projects, working with international clients on £mutli-million projects. If you have any experience working within the transportation/logistics sector, or have experience working with warehouse management systems, then this would be advantageous.
The core product where you will spend the majority of your time will be focused around, will be working on an enterprise-level WMS, which is utilised by some of the largest transportation businesses in the world.
- You will be responsible for developing new and maintaining existing features within their current products.
- You should have experience working in a SCRUM team.
- Maintain and improve code quality, development tools, and processes.
- Work from user stories, user acceptance criteria, and test plans, following a test-driven development approach.
- Present to and liaise with stakeholders during Sprint Reviews.
What are they looking for?
- Oracle Database Systems.
- C Programming Language.
- C# Programming Language.
- Structured Query Language (SQL) including stored procedures, triggers etc.
- Microsoft Visual Studio/.Net Framework.
- Microsoft Team Foundation Server.
- Some Knowledge of Visual Basic 6 and C++, for our legacy applications, would be beneficial.
If you'd be interested in speaking about this role in finer detail, then please feel free to get in touch for a further chat. We are looking to arrange initial interviews ASAP.
Role: Software Engineer - start ASAP!
Apply for this job now.