NOW CFO is growing rapidly and has openings for Account Development Representatives who are looking for a new challenge with a rewarding career path. You will be offering executive services to businesses that need our help.
As the Account Development Representative you are primarily responsible for identifying and contacting prospective clients to secure face- to-face meetings with partners of our firm. Competitive base, commission and benefit plan included.
What we are looking for:
· Professional demeanor and excellent verbal skills
· Experience in a sales capacity, especially securing meetings for a field sales team
· Proficient with Microsoft Outlook and Word; prior experience using CRM (Customer Relationship Management) software a plus
· Ability to type 45-65 WPM
· Proficient knowledge of the internet and web-based tools
· Good interpersonal and influencing skills
· Exhibits attention to detail and effectively follows directions
· Works well in a fast-paced environment with strong time management skills
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED)
We are offering
- Proven model with high success rate
- $40K base pay plus
- Tiered commission and bonus plan
- Incentives and Promotions
- Advancement opportunities
NOW CFO has built a reputation as talented management consultants and financial analysts with an entrepreneurial spirit and focus. We bring these qualities to our clients to create continued success and growth. Our advisers partner with our clients to create this success, and our team creates bonds with our clients that are widely valued throughout the business world.
Role: Account Development Representative
Location: Salt Lake City,
Apply for this job now.