Pulse Group is an innovative marketing firm looking to raise the bar in consumer engagement and connecting people with the right products and services to suit their needs. We work with local and national brands and develop relationship-based marketing campaigns that not only convey the message, but make sure it was received. We are currently expanding the reach of our campaigns nationally and therefore are seeking top talent to take our marketing initiatives to the next level.
Position Summary of the Marketing Coordinator:
The Marketing Coordinator position will assist the marketing team in the implementation of all marketing activities, working closely to increase brand awareness, drive sales, and ultimately generate new business leads. This is an entry level marketing position with expose to multifaceted areas of our firm in which full training is provided.
Responsibilities of a Marketing Coordinator:
- Regularly attend client meeting for product knowledge, account performance reviews and goal setting.
- Implementation of marketing directives and sales strategy on a local level in assigned territories to engage consumers and assist in relationship development with the brand
- Contact consumers about existing products/services and assess the need for any additional features / upgrades and enter information as part of the consumer feedback loop
- Track and report measures of success in the market
- Collaborate on new campaigns and strategies to increase market exposure and new business
Minimum Qualifications of the Marketing Coordinator:
- Excellent Communicator, both verbal and written
- Strong organizational skills
- Intense attention to detail with accuracy and consistency
- Ability to build effective relationships with a wide range of people
- Strong presentation skills
What We Offer for the Marketing Coordinator:
- Consistent Schedule and Full Time Work
- Mentorship on Work/Life Balance
- Competitive Compensation & Bonuses
- Sales Incentives & Growth
- Positive Work Environment
- Recognition & Promotions for Outstanding Performance
We are a marketing firm representing leading national companies . We provide personalized solutions and guaranteed results. We believe in sustainable growth for our clients and our employees. We offer paid training, travel, bonuses, and incentives for our employees and encourage an atmosphere of career development and advancement opportunities. We strive for successful partnerships across all platforms through continued innovation, dedication, and expansion .
What we believe:
- Experience gained is unparalleled
- Representatives will grow not only professionally but personally as well
- We partner everyone with developed professionals to ensure success
- Training and developing transferable skills is the best opportunity for growth to management
- Investing in the team with training and promoting from within is the most successful way to grow
- Participating in local community charities
Role: Marketing Coordinator
Apply for this job now.