Company: INTERLINK RECRUITMENT LIMITED
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
I have been instructed by a well renowned law firm to source a Senior Associate for their Restructuring and Insolvency team. You will have at least 5 years PQE and be comfortable covering the full life cycle of restructuring and insolvency tasks. You will be comfortable with a lot of client contact and excel at business development.
- Supporting partners on both contentious and non-contentious insolvency matters.
- Proven track record in business development.
- Working closely with the leveraged fiancé team to help engagement and improve the chances of a successful restructure.
- Review & advise on LMA Documentation.
- Advise major clearing banks and alternative lenders.
This is an excellent opportunity for an exceptional Senior Associate to get involved with great work and add significant experience to their skill set. Setting them in good stead to make the leap to a Managing Associate.
If you're interested in this position, and you meet the requirements of the role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss this opportunity further, please contact Gary Mullen for a confidential discussion.
Our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
*Please Note: Due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving we are unable to contact applicants who have been unsuccessful