Teacher of Science - Penryn - May 2021
We are delighted to be working with a school in the Penryn area and will be looking for a Science Teacher to begin a role in May 2021.
The school are seeking to appoint a suitably qualified practitioner of Science. Although you will be specialising in Biology, a high level of experience / knowledge across all three subjects is necessary. You will be an outstanding classroom practitioner with a drive to improve the life chances of young people through education. The role is to develop and implement a successful well sequenced and interleaved curriculum which enables all students to make at least expected progress and provides an enjoyable learning experience for all that goes beyond school life. You will be working Monday - Friday, 08:30 - 15:30.
The successful applicant:
• Must be able to motivate, challenge and inspire pupils to succeed in Science
• Must be committed to improving the outcomes for all pupils
• Will have high expectations of themselves and the pupils
• Will have excellent communication skills and the ability to develop and improve practice in themselves and others
• Must be passionate about the Science curriculum
Essential educational requirements:
- Qualified Teacher Status
- Degree or equivalent
- Child only DBS on the Update Service
Teaching Personnel work in partnership with this school, and will be assisting them in their search for a permanent member of staff. Please apply today and Shannan will be in touch.