Training Programme Co-ordinator
A leading NHS organisation in the North East is looking for an interim Training programme co-ordinator to support a specialised programme. The client is looking to appoint someone that has experience of using Microsoft Teams to co-ordinate training programmes within an NHS setting.
- To support a clinical team deliver education and training virtually.
- Administrative duties relating to training delivery e.g. setting up training days via TEAMS, virtually facilitating training on the day of delivery i.e. admitting attendees, monitoring questions, issuing evaluations/certificates, assisting with virtual breakout rooms
- Providing support for virtual meetings
- To facilitate the operational running of the programme training facility to ensure customer focused service provision
- Ability to ensure the bespoke satellite facility operates in an effective and efficient manner and is legislatively compliant with regards health and safety and risk assessment
- Ability to manage priorities and workload responding to conflicting priorities and sudden changes
Skills and Experience
- NHS Experience
- Working knowledge of Office 365 and Microsoft Teams
- Training Co-ordination
Location: North East
Duration: 3 Months
To apply, send a current CV through to #removed# or call 0113 234 6400
Venn Group endeavours to make our emails as relevant as possible. If, however, the role is unsuitable please send an updated CV and desired job title.