We are currently seeking highly skilled Trim Carpenters to construct, erect, install, and/or repair, cabinets, counter-tops and trim work.
*These are travel positions. Location based out of Indiana, but out of state candidates are fine.
*Paid hourly. Must be able to work 50-55 hrs/week.
*Jobs typically last 1 - 2 weeks with travel expenses covered and a daily per diem.
Our ideal candidate is comfortable working in diverse settings and possesses great hand dexterity and an eye for detail. Good working knowledge of wood properties and other carpentry materials and the use of all necessary tools is a must. S/he should be capable of working with little supervision while following all health and safety standards.
Trim Carpenter Duties and Responsibilities
- Ability to read blueprints, drawings, and sketches and to fully grasp requirements.
- Accuracy taking measurements and calculating the size and amount of material needed for a project.
- Skilled in use of all tools necessary to cut, shape and smooth lumber and other material according to measurements.
- Able to install items such as trim, cabinets, counter-tops
- Inspect products and conduct repairs or maintenance as needed.
Trim Carpenter Requirements and Qualifications
- Significant work history as a Trim Carpenter.
- Hands-on experience working with materials.
- Strong working knowledge of trim carpentry techniques and methods, including installation and construction.
- Proficient in using electrical and hand tools as well as measurement tools.
- Ability to accurately read blueprints and technical drawings.
- Willingness to comply with safety guidelines at all times.
- Solid basic math skills.
- Good physical condition, stamina, and dexterity.
Role: Trim Carpenter
Apply for this job now.