Company: FOUNDRY COMMERCIAL LLC
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
The Office Coordinator is responsible for overall front office activities, including the reception area, mail, large purchasing requests and facilities. This role is also responsible for directing and coordinating office services and related activities, including developing and supervising programs for the maximum utilization of services and equipment.
Essential Job Functions:
- Provides exemplary experience to both internal and external customers, and acts as a steward of the organization to improve upon the culture, appearance, and overall experience of our headquarters.
- Manages the reception area to ensure effective telephone and mail communications both internally and externally to maintain professional image.
- Designs and implements office policies by establishing standards and procedures; measuring results against standards; making necessary adjustments
- Responsible for sending out internal office and company-wide communications from all departments to create a more streamlined communication system out of headquarters.
- Supervises the maintenance and alteration of office areas and equipment, as well as layout, arrangement and housekeeping of office facilities
- Oversees the purchase of office and kitchen supplies, furniture, office equipment in accordance with company purchasing policies and budgetary restrictions
- Supervises vendor relationships for the maintenance of office equipment, including copier, mail, and all other technology related equipment
- Responsible for the facilities day-to-day operations (such as distributing building access keys and back-up to security access cards, etc.)
- Local IT contact- provides direction and support to IT group
- Contributes and participates as needed in various projects across the Foundry Commercial platform (i.e. Marketing, Property Management, Brokerage, HR, etc.).
Education and Experience Requested:
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Accounting or Finance preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills (spelling and grammar), able to set priorities and meet deadlines, able to multitask.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Proven record of providing excellent customer service, both internal and external
- Demonstrated proficiency with all applicable software packages, including word processing, and spreadsheets.
- Effective time manager - Proven ability to consistently manage multiple projects with accuracy and zero missed deadlines.
- Extremely high energy; fast-paced and driven to succeed. Keen ability to work efficiently autonomously or as a member of a team.
- Organized - Creates, implements, and utilizes efficient systems and methods to maintain a highly-organized workspace and office.
Foundry Commercial is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Foundry Commercial is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit. We want to have the best available person in every job. It is the policy of Foundry Commercial to grant equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, color, creed, sex, religion, age, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship, physical or mental disability that does not prohibit performance of essential job functions, veteran's status, or any other conditions or identifications against which discrimination is prohibited.