- Must like animals, horse experience a plus.
- Must have reliable transportation-able to be here regardless of weather
- Be able to lift up to 60 lbs.
- Be responsible and hard working, self starter
- Responsibilities include cleaning stalls, feeding and watering horses, sweeping aisles, general cleaning tasks around barn. Will have to operate tractors, manure spreader.
- Days needed: Monday & Wednesday mornings 3-4 hours. Saturdays 4-5 hours of work, Sundays 3-4 hours.
- Potential for additional work in spring and summer mowing and weed eating, fence and stall repair.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $10.00 to $15.00 /hour
Role: Stable Worker
Apply for this job now.