Are you looking for the next exciting opportunity in your nursing career?
As a Registered Nurse or Mental Health Nurse in Hertford and the surrounding local areas, you'll love the fast-pace and variety that comes with supporting healthcare teams in a range of establishments in your area. You'll always have the desire to strive for the best possible outcome for the people in your care. This role provides you with a unique chance to forge your own career path and feel valued and respected everywhere you work. Working for Newcross is an opportunity to become part of a supportive community, supported by like minded individuals.
You'll already have what it takes to lead a team of healthcare assistants, being their port of call for all clinical decisions. You'll need a minimum of 6 months post-registration requirement and current NMC registration and the ability to stay calm in a crisis. We hire
individuals who provide the same standard of care they'd expect for a family member. To provide this, we need all healthcare staff to demonstrate our core values of trust, empathy and expertise on every shift. The right to work in the UK is also a requirement.
Does this sound like you? By joining us, you'll be working for a leading healthcare provider and joining a large, supportive community of over 8,000 people, and growing.
Your benefits package
Our generous benefits package makes us stand out from our competitors. In return for your care, you'll get:
* A £500 welcome bonus
* An hourly rate of up to £28.47, including holiday pay
* Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with Flexi Pay
* A selection of shifts to fit around your other commitments with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
* Free, ongoing clinical training to further your career
* Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
* Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools
* Support with collecting evidence for the revalidation process using RCNi resources
If you're looking for true flexibility and control over when you work and when you get paid, then look no further. Apply to Newcross today.