Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £20,000 - £29,999, £30,000 - £39,999, £40,000 - £49,999, £50,000 - £59,999
YOU AND YOUR TEAM
The Refinitiv Evaluated Pricing Service (REPS) team provides real time and validated end of day evaluated prices on over 2.6 MM securities. Coverage includes sovereign debt, corporate debt, convertible securities, bank debt, mortgage backed securities, asset backed securities, municipal securities, derivatives, money markets, and structured notes. You will work on the Money Market component where the REPS team is leveraging a third party to produce pricing. The work needed is to move the solution to the cloud and integrate into the next generation Refinitiv Workspace.
The individual will work with ten third party partners located in India. The role will report under Head of Analytics based in Paris. Wider analytics team of 200+ based in USA, UK, France, China & India. The team is responsible for generating timely and accurate pricing on global Fixed Income securities.TECHNOLOGY STACK
SOME OF THE DAILY TASKS YOU WILL PERFORM:
- C++ and Microsoft MFC/VC++ libraries expertise
- Knowledge of SQL (Sybase).
- Good knowledge of Windows operating system for troubleshooting
- Knowledge of legacy MS C++ SDK's
- Some familiarity with C#, Python
- Proficient using source code management tools such as Git
- Proficient with CI/CD tools
- AWS certification a nice to have
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO BRING?
- Develop enterprise software, adhering to company standards and established software methodology.
- Deliver reliable, robust software through the creation and execution of unit and integration automated tests.
- Support to operations or other development teams.
- Work with other team members during refinement and planning sessions to analyze development requirements, provide design options and complexity estimates, and agree how to deliver the requirements.
- Give timely status updates on meetings on areas for which you are responsible.
- Design pricing tools for customer needs in cooperation with product owners, architects and other specialists
- Build and maintain efficient, reusable, reliable and secure code based on User Stories.
YOU WILL BE EVEN MORE COMPETITIVE IF YOU HAVE:
- Strong problem solving, algorithmic thinking and coding skills
- Strong practical knowledge and experience of C++ and related technologies
- Experience in development of complex distributed, multi-tier systems
- Knowledge of databases and SQL
- Ability to work in highly agile team environment
- Self-driven, goal-oriented teammate with good communication skills
- Ability to dig through a large and complicated project to diagnose bugs and create small enhancements
- Degree in Information Technology (or relevant) but experience and the right approach to work are just as important
- Some knowledge of fixed income
- Proven engineering skills, be able to quickly grasp and contribute to existing codebases and design concepts. We value critical thinking, value judgement and common sense over process.
We care about benefits too.
- Development: e-learning platform, a range of international workshops and projects, access our core products
- Onboarding: Hands-on training relating our trading platforms, either remotely or off-site
- Information: access to clients and colleagues across 164 counties globally
- Diversity: colleagues from 40 countries [working in Gdynia]
- Charity: 2 additional days off for voluntary jobs
- Perks: multisport card, private medical healthcare, employee assistance program, pension plan,
- Office: chillout room with video games, massage chairs and ping-pong table
- Activities: sport teams, social events and team off-sites
We support our colleagues' wellbeing with inclusive benefits. So that's support for physical, financial, mental and environmental health, paid time off to volunteer, consumer discounts & savings and so much more. All of which are tailored to your needs and may vary by location. For more details talk to your recruiter.
Our fast paced and supportive environment is only possible due to determined, autonomous problem solvers who love our high performance culture. And as a global business, Refinitiv relies on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. So we seek hardworking, qualified employees in all our operations around the world-regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Refinitiv is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Refinitiv makes reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities. If an accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact us to request an accommodation. A full list of our office locations and contact information can be found at: Refinitiv Office Locations .
Be the breakthrough, activate your future and shape ours.
Role: Senior Software Engineer C++
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Location: Gdynia, Gdynia, Gdynia
Apply for this job now.