2nd / 3rd Line Technical Support Engineer - London - £35K - £40K
2nd / 3rd Line, Technical Support, Trade Floor, Financial, Windows Server, Office 365, MS Azure, Intune…
We are seeking a Technical Engineer (2nd / 3rd Line) to work with an award-winning global IT Managed Service Provider to be a dedicated engineer onsite with a financial services client.
As the onsite engineer you will work remotely initially (return to the office when appropriate) and be the sole support for a trade floor. You will be supporting their London user base (50 users) and occasionally help support the US teams when required.
The primary focus of this engineer will be the support and maintenance of server, desktop and network infrastructures within a high pressured trade floor environment.
Day to day responsibilities include:
- Provide 2nd and 3rd line support on desktop infrastructure and Microsoft Servers
- Configure new server and desktop technologies including Office 365
- Minimum 3 years demonstrable 2nd/3rd line IT support experience in a similar Trade Floor / Bank / Financial Services environment
- Proven detailed knowledge and experience with Microsoft Server, Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange and Cloud technologies
- Ability to work in high pressure environments individually and as part of a team
- Excellent communication and customer facing skills
If you have the above experience and want to work within a high pressured trade floor with lots of opportunity to develop and progress internally this could be a great role for you.
To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail, please APPLY NOW for a no obligation chat with your VIQU Consultant. Additionally, you can contact Danielle Keegan, by exploring the VIQU IT Recruitment website.
If you know someone who would be ideal for this role, by way of showing our appreciation, VIQU is offering an introduction fee up to £1,000 once your referral has successfully started work with our client (terms apply).
To be the first to hear about other exciting opportunities, technology and recruitment news, please also follow us at 'VIQU IT Recruitment' on LinkedIn, and Twitter: @VIQU_UK