The assistant, category, is responsible for entering data into the sales plan management system (“SPMS”) and providing clerical support to the manager, category. This position inputs item codes, prices and movement data into the SPMS, as provided by managers, category.
· Input and adjust data in SPMS as necessary.
· Validate vendor Deal Management Systems (DMS) against promotional calendar allowance commitments.
· Update allowances in system and coordinate updates with buyers as necessary.
· Update promotional calendars and schematics to reflect adjustments to promotional plan.
· Provide clerical support to manager, category, and pull SPMS reports.
· Research and respond to promotional item inquiries.
· Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
· High school diploma.
· Two (2) years of clerical/data support experience.
· Demonstrated strong PC skills including proficiency in the primary Microsoft Office applications.
· Compliance with all company policies and procedures.
· Ability to read, write and speak English proficiently.
· Ability to understand and follow English instructions.
· Authorization to work in the United States or the ability to obtain the same.
· Successful completion of pre-employment drug testing and background check.
· Bachelor’s degree in business administration, marketing or related field; or equivalent experience.
· Prior retail experience.
· Excellent typing and ten key skills.
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills to effectively convey detailed information to a diverse population.
· An innovative self-starter with the initiative to learn new processes.
· Ability to prioritize and organize multiple projects simultaneously while adhering to strict deadlines.
· Intense focus on detail and accuracy of work.
Role: Marketing Reporting Assistant - Recent graduate
Apply for this job now.