My client in Carlsbad CA., is hiring a high level Infrastructural Architect for a full time direct hire opportunity. The position will be responsible for the strategic design and governance of infrastructure standards related to compute, storage, and virtualization for Datacenter and remote office infrastructures. The individual will be a part of an architectural team which includes Infrastructure Architects, IT leadership, security and infrastructure teams across all levels of the organization.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Oversee technical direction of various technology platforms to ensure proper standards are being identified, implemented, and periodically reviewed.
- Lead technical design sessions and author technical design documents.
- Manage the architecture, implementation, and knowledge transfer activities of new architecture and platforms.
- Responsible for providing hands on expert level assistance for escalated issues.
- Develop data center capacity planning and forecasting, disaster recovery and business continuity policies and procedures.
- Negotiate with the client community to establish clear Service Level Agreements (SLA's) for the infrastructure environment.
- Provide weekly, monthly and annual metrics reporting on IT operations status and value.
- Vendor Management responsibility for externally sourced support resources.
- Oversee migration to hyper-converged infrastructure environment.
- Execute SD-WAN transformation.
- Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor degree in a technical discipline or equivalent experience.
- 7+ years of systems, data center and remote office infrastructure architectural experience.
- Experience with enterprise monitoring and management tools preferred.
- Experience with Data Center migrations a plus.
If you are interested in this opportunity and would like to hear more detail, submit a Word version copy of your resume and we will be in touch
Role: Infrastructure Architect
Apply for this job now.