The Account Executive is the primary liaison between our corporate clients and our operations. Think of your position as the person executing the clients' strategy. If clients want to launch a call center campaign, you launch it for them. You then manage that campaign for its entire duration and constantly report back to the clients with value-adding data and analysis that will inform your clients' strategy. You're a hybrid: half project manager, half client relationship builder.
- Daily client interactions and with various levels of Management
- Client relationship management
- Continuous problem solving and process improvement
- Lead client and internal meetings
- Demonstration of a complete and timely understanding of Inktel's business units
- Assessment of market conditions and the effects on current and potential business opportunities
- Continually growing the client's business through value-adding solutions
- Communicates details of direct marketing programs to sales, customer service, operations, and other departments involved with taking and fulfilling orders
- Reviews project proposal or plan to determine time frame, funding limitations, procedures for accomplishing project, staffing requirements, and allotment of available resources to various phases of project
- Establishes work plan and staffing for each phase of project, and arranges for recruitment or assignment of project personnel
- Confers with project staff to outline work plan and to assign duties, responsibilities, and scope of authority
- Directs and coordinates activities of project personnel to ensure project progresses on schedule and within prescribed budget
- Reviews status reports prepared by project personnel and modifies schedules or plans as required
- Prepares project reports for management, client, or others
- Confers with project personnel to provide technical advice and to resolve problems
- Strong Relationship Builder
- Experience managing multiple demanding client relationships
- Bachelor's Degree
- Excellent written & oral communication and presentation skills
- Excellent Project/Program Management Skills
- Solid handle of Excel, Word, PowerPoint, & Outlook
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment
- Preferred: Marketing Agency, Fulfillment and or Direct Mail Experience
Our Passion for People is what makes us stand out above the rest. We are currently looking to expand our team with individuals who embody our core values and culture.
Do you demonstrate the values of our company? If so, then we invite you to embark on this rewarding challenge.
Service - Demonstrates strong commitment to meeting the needs of co-workers, management, clients, and community service projects.
Tenacity - Consistent reward of passionately striving to achieve results. Conveys strong need to win. Reputation for not giving up.
Responsibility - Takes accountability for all work activities and personal actions; follows through on commitments.
Integrity - Iron clad. Does not ethically cut corners. Earns trust of co-workers. Puts organization above self interests.
Versatility - Capable of adapting to various tasks; wears many hats.
Entrepreneurship - Recognizes opportunities for the program they are in, or in current/new products/services. Considers them in a businesslike manner and takes action; takes risks and achieves a business advantage.
If you are looking to join an organization that constantly raises the bar and thrives on innovation and excellence, look no further. iD Commerce + Logistics strongly encourages the sharing of ideas, creative thinking, and the power of making a difference within and beyond the workplace.
To learn more go to #removed#
Role: Client Services/Customer Service Specialist
Location: Wood Dale,
Apply for this job now.