KS3/4 Teaching Assistant - Tameside
£65 - £80 per day
PK Education are seeking to appoint 2 Teaching Assistants for 2 rewarding assignments (1 to begin ASAP and 1 to begin in November 2020) at a desirable secondary school in the Tameside area. These positions are to work on a 1-2-1 basis supporting students on the school's SEN register. We are looking for dedicated and caring individuals who can nurture and develop the pupil's abilities and ensure a positive learning environment is maintained. These roles will see the successful applicants working within a very supportive and welcoming team.
Ideal candidates will:
- Have experience working with SEN pupils
- Be an organised, friendly and flexible team player, with good interpersonal skills
- Have experience within KS3 or KS4 (or both)
- Have the confidence to coordinate small groups of pupils with set tasks
- Have experience working 1-2-1 with pupils
- Have numeracy, literacy and communication skills
- Be determined to inspire and motivate children to achieve their full potential
The role will consist of:
- Supporting pupils in the classroom
- Liaising with class teachers about pupil progress
- Working 1:1 and with small groups on intervention programs
- Working for PK you will have access to;
- Continual Professional Development courses to refresh and upskill yourself
- A dedicated Consultant, working on your behalf.
- Opportunity to work in a variety of Schools across the region on a long and short-term basis to suit your needs.
- A competitive refer a friend scheme.
- Access to candidate competitions and incentives which run throughout the year.
If you would like to be considered for this position or similar throughout Tameside (and other areas of Greater Manchester) please do not hesitate to apply or get in touch via email #removed# or phone 0161 826 9475
PK education is a well-established Education recruitment agency with an ever-growing client database. We have highly experienced and skilled consultants that can help you find the supply work that suits you. Your peace of mind is paramount to our practice and by using PK education you can be confident in the knowledge that we are working hard to find you the placement that YOU want. PK education is also committed to equal opportunities and diversity for all employees, workers and applicants.