SHEQ Advisor- London
£40,000-£60,000 + Benefits dependent upon experience
'Do you want to work for a company that has been around for over 40 years?'
This is a brilliant opportunity for a SHEQ advisor to join a well-established groundworks and RC frame contractor. Working on a number of interesting projects you will play an advisory role to make sure SHEQ is being carried out on all sites and throughout the company. NEBOSH general certificate is required to be considered for this role.
Duties of the SHEQ Advisor include:
- Ensuring all Health and Safety policies, procedures and rule and regulations are being complied to and are being regularly reviewed.
- Carrying out risk assessments.
- Assisting in the preparation of Health and Safety strategies and developing internal policies.
- Leading training with managers and employees about Health and Safety issues.
- NEBOSH General Certificate.
- Previous Construction site experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Train the trainer qualification in Abrasive Wheels and CPCS appointed person is desirable.
Our client is offering a competitive starting salary with added benefits and working on projects ranging from half a million pounds up to twelve million pounds.
For more information please contact Jack Wadelin at Penguin Recruitment on 0121 442 4800, or email your CV to
Similar Job Titles: HSE Advisor, Health and Safety Advisor, HSE consultant, SHEQ Consultant.
Commutable Locations: Slough, Hayes, Woking, Watford, Croydon, High Wycombe, Bromley
Role: SHEQ Advisor- London £40,000-£60,000
Job Type: Permanent
Location: South East
Apply for this job now.