KBCI is a leading specialist consultancy firm focused on
- Programme Management
- Digital and Regulatory Change Delivery
- Operational Design and Implementation
- Remediation Management
About the role
- KBCI is looking for ambitious graduates to join an innovative and rapidly growing business.
- After training, you will be working with a range of clients to design and build automation and cognitive solutions using RPA technology.
- This is a fantastic opportunity to gain experience with an established Professional Services firm, in a supportive and fast paced environment, with the scope to learn and develop skills.
- Previous experience of working with Blue Prism, UiPath or Automation Anywhere is highly valued
- This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to work in Management Consultancy within a Project driven environment.
What you will do:
- Robotic Process Automation
- Working with a range of KBCI Clients across different industries to design and build automation and cognitive solutions.
- Developing and deploying customised solutions using RPA technology (E.G. Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere, UI-path),written in a custom Visual Basic-like scripting language. This may periodically involve travel to Client offices throughout the UK and to Client sites for larger scale project work.
- Compiling high-level, and more detailed low-level technical documentation of the solution architecture, in accordance with standard RPA design principles and conventions.
- Working as part of a team with other developers and business analysts to produce Solution Design Documents.
- Developing new processes/tasks/objects using core workflow principles that are efficient, well structured, maintainable and easy to understand.
- Working collaboratively with test teams during the Product test and UAT phases to fix assigned bugs with quality.
- Reporting status, issues and risks to the Technical Lead on a regular basis.
- Improving skills in automation products by completing automation certification.
- Innovating to continuously improve the RPA developed and delivered to clients to bring ingenuity to the team and to maximise business benefits.
- Verifying solutions are accurate and efficient using solution design documentation.
Your skills and experience will include:
- Degree educated preferably in Computer Science, Mathematics or Science related. However consideration will be given to other areas of experience.
- The ideal candidate would also hold an A or AS level in one of the following subjects, however consideration will be given to other skills; Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Computing or Information Technology.
- Previous experience of working with a structured programming language such as C#, F#, VBA, C++ would be highly beneficial.
- 5 GCSEs grades A* - C, including minimum GCSE A grades at Mathematics and English (or equivalent).
- Individuals should be enthusiastic and have evidence of a flair for problem solving and troubleshooting
- A strong knowledge of Excel (VBA and formulaesuch as SUM, COUNT, IF, VLOOKUP, ISERROR etc…)
- Good communication skills both verbal and written
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability work in a team
- No prior job experience is required, however previous experience working with Excel, SQL or other data manipulation & conversion tools would be beneficial.
- Ambitious, quick to learn new concepts and systems.
- PowerPoint – able to present complex data at an appropriate level for Key Stakeholders
- Interest in Process Improvement
- Clear, logical and analytical approach to problem solving
Role: Graduate Analyst
Job Type: Permanent
Location: City, South East
Apply for this job now.