All children are special. Not all healthcare specializes. At Children's Home Healthcare, we specialize in pediatric home health care for medically complex children. Our agencies offer a variety of different services in order to better suit the needs of medically fragile children. These services include private duty nursing, pediatric skilled nursing care, neonatal care, ventilator and tracheotomy care, gastric feedings, infusion therapy, skilled nursing visits, patient education, and training.
Registered Nurse (RN) Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) Benefits:
- Competitive Pay & Direct Deposit
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Supplemental Insurance through Aflac
- PTO; Holiday Pay; Nights and Weekend Differential Pay; Nurse Referral Program
- Paid Training.
Registered Nurse (RN) Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) Essential Functions
- Administer medications, render treatment to pediatric patients
- Collaborate with physicians when clarification is required on the Plan of Care
- Consider the age of the patient and his or her emotional stability when following appropriate treatment, notate unusual reactions
- Collaborate with Clinical Supervisor concerning patients’ medical records as needed
At CHH, we understand that medically-complex patients require specialized and intensive treatment over time, and sometimes not at the most convenient hours. That is why we have trained staff on call 24 hours a day, seven days a week. In addition to medical care for your child, we also provide effective education, clinical services, and support. With CHH's specialized pediatric home healthcare, we can assure today's children have every opportunity to succeed tomorrow.
At Children's Home Healthcare, we specialize in providing skilled nursing services to medically fragile children. Application available on our website: #
Role: Pediatric Home Health Nurse LVN/RN Frisco
Apply for this job now.