£35,000 per annum + up to 20% of salary as a bonus
Are you a skilled Visual Designer with a passion for creating dynamic and engaging Social Media content? Do you have experience in creating engaging motion graphics and video content for various Social Media platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and TikTok? Yolk Recruitment is supporting an ambitious, multi-award winning company in their search for a talented individual to join their Marketing team as a Visual Designer.
In this role, you will be responsible for designing and producing social media content and video content for the company's website, app, and customer communications. You will work closely with the Social Media Executive and Content Writer to develop the company's social media presence by creating motion graphics and video content for platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, TikTok, and Reddit.
Here's what you'll be doing:
- Concepting and producing basic (often animated) video content for the company's website, app, and Social Media channels.
- Designing and producing social media posts for platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, TikTok, and Reddit.
- Supporting the wider Marketing team with eCRM, digital, and PR initiatives.
You'll be a 'hands on' creative who enjoys making things happen. Working as part of a broader Marketing and Design team, you'll be the person who brings the ideas to life!
The skills and experience you'll bring to the team:
- At least 3 years of experience in design and- specifically, motion graphics
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative products such as Animate, Premier Pro, After Effects, Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign
- A portfolio of work showcasing your skills across static, motion graphics, and live action media for a variety of brands
Although remote working is offered, due to the creative and collaborative nature of the role, you should be within a reasonable commutable distance of Cardiff. You will not be required to be in the office on a daily basis, however, some on site work will be require.
Excellent benefits include:
- A starting salary of up to £35,000 per annum + bonus
- 24 days holiday per year, plus bank holidays, plus additional day per year up to 28 days
- Hybrid/remote/flexible working
- Private Medical Insurance
- Half a day off on your birthday
- Death in Service Cover (X3 your annual salary)
- Income Protection Insurance
- Company Pension Plan - up to 6% Matched contributions
- Access to health and well-being benefits
- Social committee and staff events throughout the year
- Beautiful purpose-built offices
- Free office gym
- Collaboration space and games room
Are you up to the challenge?
To apply for this role, please apply with a CV to Kim Partridge. We also offer a referral scheme so if you know of someone who you think could be a good fit for this position, please get in touch.