Job Summary Don''''t be fooled by the charm of our famous façade, ingeniously housed inside is the South''''s largest residential conference centre, and byylarge, we mean 5,000 sq. metres of space with 33 function suites of varying sizes. From small meeting rooms with sea views for up to 20 delegates, to event spaces which can accommodate up to 3,000 guests.
We''''ve got Brighton''''s spirit of quirky creativity running right through us at Hilton Brighton Metropole. Our events team are continually chosen for their ability to bring an idea to life, to give it a twist, deliver the unexpected and create events that are a little less ordinary. This is a very special opportunity for an established, driven & detail oriented Assistant C&B Manager to take the next step in their career.What will I be doing?
As an Assistant Conference and Banqueting Manager, you will be responsible for assisting our C&B Manager in delivering exceptional Guest and Team Member experiences. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards...
What are we looking for?
- Assist in managing Conference and Banqueting operations
- Maintain exceptional levels of customer service
- Evaluate guest satisfaction levels with a focus on continuous improvement
- Propose ideas to build the range and quality of Conference and Banqueting
- Optimise sales and contain costs, identifying any areas for action
- Provide true, genuine & effective leadership to the teams
- Maintain exceptional communication and work relationships in all hotel areas and with external customers and suppliers
- Ensure staffing levels meet business demands
- Ensure training is carried out on an ongoing basis
- Ensure communication meetings are conducted and post-meeting minutes generated
- Recruit, manage, train and develop the Conference & Banqueting Team
An Assistant Conference and Banqueting Manager working with Hilton Brighton Metropole is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with our Team Members. To successfully fill this role, we need someone who displays & maintains the attitude, skills, and values that follow...
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
- Strong knowledge & experience in large scale C&B operations in a management capacity
- Record of success, specifically the ability to deliver profit, control costs, and build customer loyalty
- Exceptional communication skills
- Exceptional leadership skills to create & lead winning teams
Our teams deliver exceptional hospitality experiences to our Guests every day & their contributions are at the core of our success. We''''re committed to helping our teams ''''#removed#'''', to ensure we''''re our best self, every day.
Our benefit programmes help to build a strong foundation to achieve this...
BODY - We build a strong foundation for health & wellbeing…Retirement plan, life assurance, healthcare cash plan, dental insurance & eye careMIND - We seek lifelong learning & meaningful leadership…Childcare vouchers, CMP & CAP, AXA employee assistance programmeSPIRIT - We dare to dream & connect with purpose…Team member room rates globally, perks at work package
We are Hilton, We are Hospitality!
Contract - Permanent (39hrs per week)Salary - £23k per annum & our extensive Hilton perks & benefits programme #hiltonworkperks
In line with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, we require all applicants to have the eligibility to live and work in the United Kingdom. Documentation will be required at interview stage
See descriptionRole: Assistant Conference and Banqueting Manager - Hilton Brighton Metropole Job Type: Permanent , Full TimeLocation: Brighton, England, EnglandApply for this job now.