We’re an innovative tech consultancy - a team of problem solvers. Since 1993 we’ve been finding better ways to solve complex technology problems for some of the world’s leading organisations and delivered solutions that millions of people use every day.
We bring together experts from diverse backgrounds and experiences in a collaborative and open culture to deliver outstanding outcomes for our clients, and a stimulating and rewarding environment for our people.
We’re looking for talented technologists with a background in software development or architecture, with experience of the Microsoft Power Platform to join our multi-disciplined team.
About the Role
How should we design and develop software to best take advantage of cloud computing?
How do we leverage cloud service to handle scale, security, and maintainability?
How do we avoid re-inventing the wheel?
What is your opinion of low code, agile delivery, full stack engineering and how you might overcome traditional approaches for delivery software solutions?
These are the types of questions that you’ll be asked by your clients, your colleagues and yourself at BJSS. You’ll advise on technology solutions, leveraging your knowledge of Microsoft Azure, its supporting services, and the Microsoft Power Platform.
You’ll constantly innovate, exploring how we can exploit new technologies to drive change for our clients, and across our business. You’ll be active in sharing knowledge with others via formal or informal sessions, and actively engage other disciplines to improve the how we work together to build better solutions.
You’re a technologist who sets direction for others, comfortable leading teams of talented technologists and keenly aware of changes to the landscape. You are hands-on, with a development or technical architecture background, and you relish the challenges of project delivery. You’ll be equally comfortable working with technology, clients and colleagues and be seen as a natural decision maker.
- You’re a proven architect working in the Microsoft Azure eco system, delivering secure, scalable and maintainable enterprise level solutions.
- You have delivered and architected solutions that use the Microsoft Power Platform, including PowerBI, Power Automate, Power Apps or Virtual Agents.
- You’re Power Platform certified or on the journey to completing this (Power Platform Fundamentals, Functional Consultant, Power Platform Solution Architect).
- Are comfortable engaging with all levels of an enterprise organization, being able to confidently bridge the gap and translate between both business and technical language.
- You have knowledge of Dynamics365, CRM and supporting product lines and a grasp of Microsoft licensing models and structures.
Some of the Perks
- A collaborative and inspiring environment working alongside some of the best tech people in the industry
- Hybrid working - you can vary your working location to allow you to collaborate better, feed your creativity, and take the time and space to focus when you need it
- Training opportunities and incentives - we support professional certifications across engineering and non-engineering roles
- Flexible benefits allowance - you can spend on additional pension contributions, healthcare, dental and more…
- Industry leading health and wellbeing plan - we partner with several wellbeing support functions to cater to each individual's need, including 24/7 GP services, mental health support, and more
- Life Assurance (4 x annual salary)
- Giving back - the ability to get involved nationally and regionally with partnerships to get people from different backgrounds into tech
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Discounts - we have preferred rates from dozens of retail, lifestyle and utility brands
- An industry-leading referral scheme
- Flexible holiday buy/sell option
- Electric vehicle scheme
- GymFlex gym membership programme