We are seeking a Kitchen Leader to join our team! You will thrive in a fast-paced environment and dedicate time to expanding our clientele base to establish the restaurant's brand and reputation.
- Oversee day-to-day culinary operations
- Coordinate food and kitchenware orders
- Check freshness and quality of ingredients
- Assist in the development of menu items
- Standardize recipes and plate presentations
- Work with management to create a memorable experience for guests
- Previous experience in culinary arts, cooking, or other related fields
- Knowledge of cost and labor systems
- Passion for food and cooking techniques
- Strong leadership qualities
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
One of the recipes for success at Farmly is having the right people. As a prep cook, you are responsible for upholding our core values as well as:
- Receiving deliveries and storing ingredients according to Farmly standards.
- Preparation of foods according to set recipes with minimal waste.
- Ensuring that foods are properly stored and labeled in proper containers and storage areas.
- Maintaining a sanitary work area at all times.
- Ensuring that management is informed of low inventory and equipment not working properly.
- Maintaining established par levels for each meal period.
- Ensuring food safety in accordance with Servsafe guidelines. This includes properly cooling items and maintaining the proper temperatures for raw and prepared food items.
- Communicates well with TC, ATC, and kitchen leader about ingredients needed.
- Ability to step in wherever needed during shifts. This may include assisting with replenishing the line, washing dishes, organizing walk-ins, cleaning bathrooms, etc.
Role: Kitchen Leader/Prep/Carver
Location: Sea Girt,
Apply for this job now.