Must have current Secret Clearance
· Must have Comptia Security + or meet 8570 requirements equivalent in order to be considered.
· Must have minimum of CCNA
· Evaluates communication hardware and software, troubleshoots LAN/MAN/WAN and other network related problems, provides technical expertise for performance and configuration of networks.
· Performs general LAN/MAN/WAN administration, provides technical leadership in the integration and test of complex large-scale computer integrated networks.
· Schedules conversions and cutovers.
· Oversees network control center.
· Supervises maintenance of systems.
· Coordinates with all responsible users and sites.
· Network Engineer candidates must be highly motivated self-starters with the ability for independent action initiative within established guidelines with excellent communication skills.
· The individual will provide support in the areas of Enterprise Network Engineering, and hardware support. Selectee will provide all facets of Network engineering expertise to support current and future requirements within requisite Enterprise and Tactical Networks.
· Provide Tier 2/3 support for Networks
· Responsible for configuring Cisco routers and Cisco switches
· Acts as subject matter expert to understand client requirement
· Understanding of MANET, Radio over IP (ROIP), SDWAN concepts a plus.
· Utilize network performance and monitoring tools to resolve issues and maintain a healthy network;
· Troubleshoot and resolve network related connectivity issues
· Capable of working with supervision on specific tasks associated with the implementation of network designs.
Powered by JazzHR