We are seeking a Part- Time/ Full-Time Kennel Assistant to join our team! You will be responsible for the overall care and well-being of the animals at our facility.
- Handle general care tasks such as feeding, walking, cleaning up after.
- Assist in restraining animals for veterinary management
- Keep records of animal during stay.
- Engage in play activities and exercise with the animals
- Maintain a clean and healthy environment
- Previous experience in animal care is preferred but not mandatory.
- Passion for animals
- Ability to interact with animals in a calm, non-threatening manner
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail and love for cleaning
Role: Part- Time/ Full-Time Kennel Assistant
Apply for this job now.