Company: RUBENSTEIN LAW, P.A.
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Rubenstein Law is seeking to hire an experienced bilingual Legal Assistant, to join its growing pre-suit team in our Miami Office. Rubenstein Law was founded in 1988 and recognized as one of the premier injury firms in FL. In 2018 and 2019, we were honored as a Top Workplace on Sun-Sentinel's annual Best of List. We offer PTO + 7 holidays, medical, dental, vision, and 401K with company matching. Our experienced attorneys and advanced software provide guidance to achieve the best results for our clients. If you are eager to learn, grow, and work with a positive attitude, then this is the firm for you.
A candidate for our Legal Assistant position must be highly organized, able to maintain files with updated and accurate information, manage a wide variety of concurrent tasks, meet deadlines, and effectively communicate with a diverse array of people, including clients, attorneys, and vendors.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Requesting all Pre-litigation documents: police reports, medical records and bills, insurance information, etc.
- Constant communication with clients, insurance companies and medical providers.
- Strong multitasking skills, highly organized, and detail oriented.
- Able to work at a fast pace on a heavy case Volume.
- Preparing demands and closing statements.
- Bi-lingual: (English/Spanish) Required.
- One year minimum office experience.
Applicants should bring a positive attitude, be a motivated self-starter, be productive and engaged, and must be 100% committed to providing top-notch service to our clients. Our clients come to us after a traumatic day. They deserve patience, empathy, and kindness. This position is not always easy, but it is rewarding. You are the voice of our firm, and your interactions with our clients play a vital role in their satisfaction, which means our success depends on you.
Powered by JazzHR