We are looking for a Behavioral Specialist with Counseling knowledge and skills necessary to assist individuals in school and clinical settings. The Behavioral Specialist will coordinate Behavior Intervention Plans that address students’ inappropriate behaviors and provide a means to help the students become more academically successful. The Behavioral Specialist will also be counseling students using social skills, ABA, and Behavioral based therapy techniques.
· Expert knowledge of behavioral intervention plans that increases more appropriate behavior.
· Expert knowledge of techniques needed to successfully complete effective Functional Behavior Assessments (FBA), function –based interventions, and Behavior Intervention Plans (BIP).
Preferred But Not Required
* Minimum of two years successful classroom teaching experience with students with emotional and behavioral disorders .
* Licensed Professional Counselor,
* Certified School Counselor
* Board Certified Behavioral Analyst
Role: Behavioral & Counseling Specialist
Apply for this job now.