Company: INTERLINK RECRUITMENT LIMITED
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
About the firm:
- A leading UK and international law firm with a strong reputation in a variety of sectors.
- The firm works with a wide variety of clients, including multi-national corporations, public companies, owner managed business, professional partnerships, banks, financial institutions and private individuals.
About the role:
- As an Immigration Paralegal you will assist fee earners in the Immigration department in all aspects of their work.
- Duties will include, but are not limited to: Drafting and proof-reading legal documents; Analysing and summarising complex legal issues; Attending client meetings and producing notes as requested; Providing general administrative support and assistance to the team.
The ideal candidate:
- Will possess excellent academics, ideally (but not necessarily) including the completion of the LPC.
- Will have excellent communication skills, including good telephone manner and professional etiquette.
- Previous experience in immigration law is desirable but not essential.
If you're interested in this position, and you meet the requirements of the role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss this opportunity further, please contact Jack Tierney for a confidential discussion.
Our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
*Please Note: Due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving we are unable to contact applicants who have been unsuccessful