We are recruiting for a Behavioural Support Assistant at one of our partner schools in Cambridgeshire
The Behavioural Support Assistant role is challenging yet rewarding. You will be supporting secondary aged, male pupils and working in conjunction with the Teacher to help implement lesson plans as well as dealing with behavioural and special needs issues and delivering SEN interventions. In addition to this you will need to take responsibility of the class during temporary absence of teacher. The ideal Behavioural Support Assistant will have experiences in supporting those with SEMH, speech and languages difficulties and other complex needs.
For this Behavioural Support Assistant position experienced backgrounds in the following have great success in this school - Sports coaches, Ex-military, Ex police officers, Youth workers
Working hours for the is role will be Monday to Friday 8.30am - 4.00pm
At £10 an hour you COULD earn up to £70 a day, thats £350 a week or £1400 a month!
How Teaching Personnel can benefit you:
• Pay - Weekly pay based on your skills, experience, flexibility and availability
• myTP - Digital services that make your work admin and communication simple
• A dedicated personal consultant who will support you through your registration and work journey!
• Teaching Personnel's CPD Academy - Your Continuous Professional Development
• Pay via PAYE - allowing you to take home as much of your pay as possible while also giving you access to an employee pension that TP will contribute into
For more information on this Behavioural Support Assistant position, please call your personal consultant Harry on 01223 778494 or email a copy of your current CV to #removed#