Corporate Transactional/Litigation Candidate:
Irvine Business and Corporate Law firm is hiring a full-time associate with litigation and corporate transactional experience.
We are a business litgation and corporate firm with our headquarters located in Irvine, CA. We offer a great, fast-paced work environment with our offices located near the Irvine Spectrum.
We offer excellent benefits including payment of MCLE requirements, state bar dues, professional insurance, along with health insurance benefits (medical, dental, vision, and, life insurance).
Our Ideal Candidate will have:
· License to practice law in the state of California;
· Graduated from a top 30 law school (Per US NEWS rankings);
· A minimum of 10 years of experience.
· Familiarity with various legal documents related to business litigation and corporate transactional law;, including:
·Draft pleadings, discovery requests, discovery responses, motions.
·Familiarity with all aspects of preparing for trial;
· Mergers and Acquisitions;
· Contracts Drafting and Negotiation;
· Corporate Compliance;
· Corporate Filings;
· Private Placements Memorandums;
· Term Sheets and other related project assignments;
· Proven performer who can work with minimal supervision;
· Provide high-quality work product.
To be considered as a candidate, kindly e-mail our firm your resume.
Role: Corporate Transactional/Litigation Associate
Apply for this job now.