COMPANY: SYNERGISTIC SYSTEMS, INC.
JOB TYPE: Permanent, FullTime
Job type: Direct hire
Education level: Bachelor s degree
Location: Jersey City, NJ
Experience required:7 Years
Relocation assistance: Limited assistance
Only US citizens and Greencard holders
Number of positions:1
Infrastructure Services Manager - Office 365 Unified Communications
- In-depth technical expertise in managing & provide technical guidance to the team in all aspects of Unified Communications and Collaboration technologies such as:
Office 365 Identity & Authentication, Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, Skype Online, Enterprise Mobility Management.
- Manage and lead Unified Communications infrastructure projects, including monitoring of external and internal dependencies, tracking of progress, and monitoring of project milestone accomplishments.
- Establish team priorities and assign work to team members.
- Works closely with the leadership team to identify, implement, and support cost-effective, leading solutions for all aspects of Unified Communications and Collaboration.
- Adopt new technologies and capabilities.
- Oversee the technical quality of the projects by ensuring that key technical procedures, standards, quality control mechanisms, and tools are properly utilized including performing root cause analyses for technical problems and engaging in work product quality review.
- Manage Production Incidents and create post-incident root cause analysis reports.
- Actively participate in the Change Control process by identifying potential scope variances by monitoring work requirements definition, issue resolution, development progress, and user sign-off and reviewing change requests.
- Defines standard processes to manage Unified Communications and Collaborations solutions including, infrastructure support, availability, service restoration, diagnostics, tuning, and remediation plans
- Mitigates risk by following established procedures and monitoring controls, spotting key errors and demonstrating strong ethical behavior.
- Qualifications: Minimum of 7 years of related experience
- Education: Bachelor's degree required, Masters preferred or equivalent experience
Skills:Office 365 Identity & Authentication, Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, Skype Online, Enterprise Mobility Management
- Preferred Skills: Cisco Call Manager, Contact Center, SIP Infrastructure
- provided by Dice