Science Teacher - Day to Day and Short Term Supply - Secondary Schools and Academies
Are you looking for day to day and short term supply roles?
We have schools in Derby and Derbyshire who are looking for ambitious and dynamic Science Supply Teachers to join them!
We have a excellent relationships and partnerships with a number of secondary schools and academies within the area, who have a need for day-to-day support and require Science specialists on a regular basis - no planning or marking!
This is a great opportunity for both experienced teachers who are seeking a better work life balance and newly qualified teachers who are looking for additional classroom experience before taken on a full time position.
- You will be able to cover both KS3 and KS4 Science
- You will become part of a school's bubble - which will enable to you and the schools to keep safe during these unsure times
- Building a good rapport with students and behaviour management will be one of your strengths
- Daily and weekly cover bookings available
- An individual who has achieved UK QTS or QTLS
- Be able to travel / drive up to 30 minutes
Why be a Supply Teacher?
- Supply teaching is fun! There is no planning or marking responsibilities
- Bookings are either made in advance or on the morning you are required. Most of the work will be booked in advance but there may be occasions where you will be called between 7am and 8am for work on the same day
- Most schools provide planning and a welcome pack to help you settle into schools
- Payment based on a daily rate which is always paid a week in arears
- Schools will provide their Covid19 health and safety policies to you in advance to ensure everyone's safety
Why choose Teaching Personnel?
Teaching Personnel is the UK's leading education recruitment agency. We currently work with over 100 schools across the East Midlands, providing day to day supply as well as long term cover and permanent staff.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check of which we can support with a subsidised cost.
The first step is a telephone conversation with one of our consultants to discuss the process of clearing you for work and the types of work we have available in your area. If this seems like the role for you, we will then proceed to clear you for work!
Are you the right teacher to join our team? If so, we would be delighted to hear from you!
Please submit a copy of your CV below or contact the East Midlands Secondary Branch for more information on 0115 670 0104.