Company: GMT RECRUITMENT LTD
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Financial Accountant - leading sport business
£38,000 - £42,000 plus benefits
An exciting opportunity now exists for a part qualified or finalist ACCA to work as a Financial Accountant in this dynamic sporting business in West London. This particular sport business has expanded rapidly in the last couple of years and operates on a truly international basis.
Reporting directly to the Financial Controller the Financial Accountant role will include:
- timely and accurate financial reporting to senior management
- variance analysis of actual results against forecast
- provide strategic financial planning advice to other areas of the business
- involvement with specific project work, ad hoc analysis and financial commentary
- bank reconciliations and payroll
- help with the smooth day to day running of the finance department
- liaise on a regular basis with Accounts Payable to ensure company payments are made on a timely basis
Requirements for this Financial Accountant are as follows:
- a finalist or part qualified ACCA, CIMA or ACA
- strong technical skills with knowledge 3-5 years experience in a fast paced environment
- strong preference for somebody with previous experience in the sports sector
- excellent presentation and communication skills
- the desire to succeed in a progressive work environment.
- strong excel skills
- a genuine interest in sport
The Financial Accountant role is a permanent role and the company has an excellent track record of career progression and staff development within a dynamic, fast moving and thoroughly rewarding environment. Such roles don't come around too often and this is perfect opportunity for a finalist or newly qualified to create a name for themselves in the world of sport finance.