Fixed Term Contract from 1/7/2021 to 31/3/2024
£40,000 - £45,000 - Car Allowance
Our partner is a market leading company operating in the U.K. They are specialists in delivering a broad range of temporary and emergency services to protect properties and assets.
The project manager plays a primary role in the project, and is responsible for its successful completion. The manager's job is to ensure that the project proceeds within the specified time frame and under the established budget, while achieving its objectives. You will make sure that projects are given sufficient resources, while managing relationships with contributors and stakeholders.
What to Expect:
- Manage and update the Project management plan throughout the duration of the project
- Work with team members / stakeholders ensuring all documentation reflective and updated and supported by quality procedure documents.
- Manage deliverables according to the plan
- Determine the methodology used on the project
- Manage the project schedule
- Assign tasks to team members
- Provide regular updates to upper management / client
- Ensure that the project proceeds within the specified time frame and under the established budget, while achieving its objectives.
- Make sure that projects are given sufficient resources, while managing relationships with contributors and stakeholders.
- Client point of contact
- Attend and present content to monthly project board meetings
What we are looking for:
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise daily tasks and good multi-tasking skills.
- Effective communication skills. The project manager must clearly explain the project goals as well as each member's tasks, responsibilities, expectations and feedback.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Effective project management means having strong leadership qualities such as being able to motivate the team and drive them to maximum performance so that they can achieve their goals.
- Good decision maker. An effective project manager needs to have decision-making skills because there will always be decisions that need to be acted on.
- Technical expertise. Since project management software and other related programs are essential in accomplishing the project goals, an effective project manager needs to have sound technical knowledge to understand the issues that are related to the technical aspect. Knowledge of theory as well as the technical side can greatly help the manager in taking strategic initiatives when needed.
- Inspires a shared vision. An effective project manager can articulate the vision to the team members very well. A visionary person can lead his people to the right direction as well as easily adapt to the changes that come in the way. They are good at empowering people to experience the vision on their own.
What we have to offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Company Vehicle
- Employee Benefits
- Training and Development