Management Business Solutions is seeking to hire a Assistant Store Manager in Oak Lawn, IL. This position is responsible for establishing and maintaining outstanding Customer Service while ensuring that the store team meets their goals and remains efficient. This candidate will maintain effective day to day operations as needed by the Store Manager and adhere to company policies and procedures.
- Provide leadership for the store team.
- Organize, plan and implement store strategy.
- Drives and analyze store sales and meet store goals.
- Provides operational management experience.
- Operates store equipment including a forklift and able to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Promotes employee engagement by providing performance reviews.
- Supports recruiting, on-boarding, and training processes.
- Engages professionally with customers daily to meet their needs.
- Maintains quality service by enforcing organization standards.
- 2 years’ experience in a retail setting leading teams required.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred if experience is not met.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office required.
- Occasional Travel when necessary.
- Must be able to work flexible schedules.
Management Business Solutions (MBS) was founded in 2006 by Floriza Genautis, the current CEO, to provide practical, cost-effective, and customized employment solutions to clients. The current MBS staff has over 30 years of combined experience in recruiting, staffing, interviewing, and sourcing - all key components in designing customized staffing solutions to meet client needs. MBS recruiters take the extra steps to gain insights into our client’s organizations, culture, and employment process, and we have developed a stringent process to meet our clients’ needs on time and on budget.
Role: Assistant Pet Store Manager
Location: Oak Lawn,
Apply for this job now.