Company: AUGUSTUS MARTIN LTD
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 per annum
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a skilled Electrical Engineer to join the Augustus Martin team.
Electrical EngineerLondon, E3 3PBFull Time, Permanent£30,000 - £35,000 per annum dependent on experienceApplicants must live within a commutable distance of our site
Please Note: Applicants must be authorised to work in the UK
About the role:
As an Electrical Engineer you will be providing maintenance services to building and printing plant including digital, lithographic, screen and finishing machinery.
You will also be assisting in fault-finding, installations and repairs.
Other duties will include:
- Providing breakdown response
- Regular lighting maintenance of all buildings
- Assisting with ad-hoc installation projects
- Timely completion of weekly job sheets
- Planning and undertaking scheduled maintenance
- Diagnosing faults
- Repairing equipment
- Obtaining specialist components, fixtures or fittings
- Ensuring compliance with health and safety
- Creating maintenance procedures
- Managing stocks of supplies and equipment
Relevant skills and experience:
- A minimum of 4 years’ time served apprenticeship is essential
- Experience working on machinery is a necessary skill
- General building maintenance experience is required
- Excellent mechanical/maintenance skills
- PLC fault-finding skills are essential to this role
- Lithographic knowledge is desirable
- General screen-printing knowledge will be required
- Good communication and organisational skills
- Flexible approach to work
- The ability to train on digital presses to learn new technology
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Cycle to work
- Retail discounts
- Employee Assistance programme
- Financial Advice
- Voluntary Health Plan
About Augustus Martin
We are the UK's leading manufacturer of POS, POP and large format outdoor media. For over 50 years we have been the preferred partner for retail, brand and outdoor marketing services.
How to apply for the role:
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, click “apply” today and check your inbox for an email providing more information on how to tailor your application and provide a cover letter or any supporting documents.
You must be authorised to work in the UK. No agencies please.
Other suitable skills and experience includes Engineer, Maintenance Engineer, Maintenance, Service Engineer, Mechanical Engineer, Engineering Jobs London