Work as Senior Nurse in specialist mental health hospital that looks after men and women with autism, Asperger's or other learning disabilities.
Located near Stoke-on-Trent, this hospital provides short-term high-dependency rehabilitation that fully prepares individuals for moving into the community from long-stay environments.
This role offers you as a Senior Nurse - RMN or RNLD the chance to work for a market leading healthcare provider with a portfolio of 20 specialist mental health & neurological rehab centres across the UK.
Working as Senior Nurse in this Pioneering service you can expect the following benefits:
- £39,620.49 - £41,001.87 per annum
- Based on 40.25 hours per
- We pay £2500 Welcome Bonus for all Nurses
- Enhancements for overtime and bank holidays
- You will have genuine prospects for career development, including opportunities to move into a more senior post or develop in a specialist clinical area.
- Affiliation with the nearby universities to offer funding on course up to master's level
- 5.6 weeks' holiday
- Company pension scheme
- In house trainer
Senior Nurse Shift times 7.30am to 8.00pm days and 7.30pm to 8.00am nights. There 36 beds in total over 6 wards and there is always a minimum of 1 nurse of duty per ward.
If you are a registered nurse - RMN or RNLD with a passion for Mental Health and Learning Disabilities and feel you have all the skills and credentials outlined to work at this amazing service, please either click APPLY or call Siobhan at Leaders in Care on [... Click Apply...].