Company: ADVANTAGE RESOURCING
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for document shredding in a production environment
- Assembling as well as loading and unloading of machines and maintaining a quick and steady flow
- Responsible for ensuring that all the necessary services are being provided to the user.
- Stacking, Loading and Boxing Materials as needed
- Repetition of certain steps is at the core of the job.
- Be able to work flexible hours- 7am-3pm are the primary hours
- The ability to be clean and functional while working
- Fast paced environment, candidates must have the ability to keep up with production
Skills and Specifications
- Production workers are to be physically fit and healthy.
- Willing to work over when necessary to pick up production
- Work for long hours while standing most of the day
- Willingness to follow the instructions of superior personnel
- Production of high volume
- Willing to learn and work to the best of his abilities.
- Capable of working in a team. Be able to work in stressful situations in times of need.
- Must have the ability to lift 20-30 pounds
About Advantage Resourcing
Advantage Resourcing is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Advantage Resourcing is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.