The CNC Maintenance Technician’s primary responsibility is troubleshooting CNC equipment and ensuring Planned Maintenance (PM) procedures are completed. The technician will also support the documentation of PM procedures.
- Repair CNC Machinery, Manual Machine and Machining Centers.
- Install, troubleshoot, repair and maintain machine tool equipment and controls.
- Troubleshoot hydraulics, electronics, and software, electrical, pneumatic and mechanical systems.
- Use machine tool manuals, technical documents, and internal and vendor resources to research machine issues.
- Identify and replace parts as necessary.
- Complete testing and make adjustments of parts as needed.
- Complete planned and preventative procedures
- Work based on a sense of urgency with machine down conditions
- Ability to read part manuals, electrical and mechanical schematics, assembly instructions and troubleshooting guides.
- Familiarity with CNC machinery and controls.
- Demonstrated high degree of industrial mechanical, pneumatic, hydraulic and electrical aptitude and repair abilities.
- Knowledge of CNC machine design and operation.
- Knowledge of and experience with electrical test equipment, electrical, hydraulic and mechanical systems.
Role: Machine Maintenance Service Technician
Apply for this job now.