As the Service Manager, you will be an experienced Senior Children/Young Persons Social Worker from a Leaving Care background with significant Management experience.
This is a permanent and full-time position and you will be based in the Calderdale office. This is a team of mixed professionals working to support Looked after Children, Care Leavers and Asylum Seekers. You will need to have the commitment and drive to be successful in this position with this Local Authority who aspire to be "Outstanding" rated by Ofsted across all services.
What is on offer for the Service Manager:
- 26 days of annual leave + public holidays
- A growing and excellent team
- A competitive Pension Scheme
- Other terrific benefits
Duties and Responsibilities for the Service Manager:
- Manage the day to day Operations of the service
- Quality Assurance
- Strategic Planning of the Service
- Staff training & development
- Budget Management
Requirements of the Service Manager:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/Diploma)
- Registered with the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC)
- Significant experience of working within Looked after Children and or Care Leaver teams
- Significant experience of working within Management with a Management Qualification
- Significant Safeguarding experience
- Experience of Managing Budgets
- A working knowledge and understanding of the current legislation and frameworks relevant to LAC, Asylum Seekers and Care Leavers
Location: West Yorkshire
Salary: Up to £58,000
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Jamil Olweny on 0118 948 5555 or #removed# for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this position isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!
To see Jobs similar to this position, please CLICK HERE
Linkedin Page - CLICK HERE & CONNECT
Role: Service Manager - Leaving Care Service
Job Type: Permanent
Location: west yorkshire, england, england
Apply for this job now.